Made this wallpaper for GTA IV

hi peeps made this wallpaper for the New GTA IV what do yas think if anyone likes it and wants to use it by all means also if anyone wants one doing for there own Skoda let me know and i can i will need a 300 dpi image and the resolution your using for your own screen

GTA-Tele.jpg

Cheers SEa

That's great work, love it :cool:

Like your sig image as well. Did you make that one yourself as well?

Steve

i did indeed mate love the new GTA proper addicted lol and seens now the fabia has gone didnt know what to put in sig:D

Meant to say, do these 3D type wallpapers work best with computer generated images, or do 'real' subjects work just as well? :rubchin:

Steve

Meant to say, do these 3D type wallpapers work best with computer generated images, or do 'real' subjects work just as well? :rubchin:

Steve

cant see why they wouldnt work with real images aswell just have to be at the right angle as av said if anyone wants one doing let me know :thumbup:

Looks awesome that mate. Might have to get a pic across to you if you don't mind. Suppose it gives you something to do between missions. lol.

ye lol or cough *work* cough

did i say that out loud:rolleyes:

ye just sends a hi res image across mate and the resolution of your monitor:thumbup:

Well that's funn 'cos i'm working right now (supposed to be) Oh the joys of a desk job and also managing to get loads of work done before 9am!! hahaha.

Cheers mate i'll get a couple across to see what you think.