Car fresh from respray!

Hi all,

Tonight I picked the car up fresh from the paintshop and decided to stop on the way back for some pics.

I'm loving the work the paintshop done to the car and the light clusters.

Image003-4.jpg

Bet that got you!

What I actually done tonight with Skodagirl1985 was clean the car and while coming back from the station I decided to stop off at the historic Duddingston Kirk in edinburgh for a few snaps just as the sun was going down.

Image004-6.jpg

Image005-7.jpg

kirk.jpg

Image030-8.jpg

I used a new style of polish tonight called Demon Shine which takes out the effot of spending hours cleaning the white stuff off the car (all you do is fill a cap of the stuff and add it to your rinsing water and then chomis off) and I'm very impressed with the results with it for the first time and will certainly use it again, just to finish it off I put another coat of ice polish on the car.

There will be a few more snaps coming from the edinburgh meet tomorrow but next month is Mod month and into July as well so keeping it all a bit of a surprise to what I'm doing one will be the wheels but I might have another couple of mods up my sleeve which I'm keeping hush hush at present but it won't be a respray!

Davy

:eek::eek::eek::eek:!!! I was in shock when i saw the respray pic.

I thought What's happened to our lovely yellow car since i last seen it an hour or so ago. But I glad to see the yellow picture. How i love the colour of the car when its nice and clean.

I've said it to you before... I love your car, but your Colin McRae stickers look wrong where they are. They should be in the rear quarter-lights.

Cheers mate,

Stickers might be coming off to keep the car fresh as part of my little makeover in the next couple of months.

Davy

I saw the first pic and thought Oh no, he's stolen my idea!! :rofl:

The car looks good; nice photos too. I've never been there but it looks like a nice spot. Hoping to get lots of pics at the meet tomorrow, it was a bit too late to go and take some after I'd finished cleaning mine tonight.

So what've you got planned then? ;)

I saw the first pic and thought Oh no, he's stolen my idea!! :rofl:

The car looks good; nice photos too. I've never been there but it looks like a nice spot. Hoping to get lots of pics at the meet tomorrow, it was a bit too late to go and take some after I'd finished cleaning mine tonight.

So what've you got planned then? ;)

I'll pm you but keeping with my theme is a wee hint.

Aye the kirk is not far from where I stay on my route to work everyday,I was going to use my work as a backdrop but never had my security pass on me.

Davy

My wee secret is not a photoshop, it is a setting I have on my camera phone (Nokia 5300) which I tried tonight for the first time tonight called false colours, did not realise it would come out that colour through.