white dove,unbelievable

when finally done noticed door strip two inches from damaged wing had also been rubbed,gloss taken off,after trying to polish it was told cutting polish would do it.he point blank refused to do it and said this as as far as we go we wont do anymore even though damage was obviously done at sam time

How the hell do some dealers stay in business?

Maybe you should add your thoughts to the dealer reviews. For White Dove, this was posted at the end of March 'Dont buy any car from them because there after care customer service is the worst of any company i have dealt with'.

Since you live in Swansea why did you not go to LHT in Gorsienon. I have bought 2 cars from them and had all my servicing too and had a great service from them. They are polite, friendly and efficient. No matter what the problem they have got it sorted with minimum of fuss. Would recommend them to anyone in the area.