Help engine management light on

gazza247

Can anyone help as the engine management light has come on but seems to be performing as it should, no leaks, everything were it should be.

Has anyone got VAG.com to match my octy VRS 2002 plate near me around mansfield area. :confused:

Had the same issue as you today, theres a good independant garage in bulwell run by an ex skoda mechanic, im taking mine down tomorrow to have it scanned - typical the fault had to happen today, its booked in there for service on friday.

Its DSB autocare 0115 977 1004 search on here has good reviews and ive always used for servicing. I live just outside mansfield and I have a cheapo vagcom lead Ive used with shareware vagcom, your welcome to use it but I have no laptop at the moment to hook upto the car

Cheers thanks for that mate, Ill try the bulwell place you named in your post as I am away bank holiday.I have a lead but it doesn't hook up with my car the software sees it ok. it's what I was given would like to buy one.:finger:

under further investigation found that the hose clip from the intercooler had cracked and was loose so replaced and the light disappeared over night. so far!!!:finger: