Couple of Q-s?

Am viewing a 2002 '02' plate VRS tomorrow morning. Am going to ring seller today for some more info, but am working 8-8 today:(

Car is listed as having 1 owner, 72k inc fsh. No info as yet as to cambelt and waterpump, any mot and tax. Looks very tidy in pics, but I know from previous experience how mis-leading pictures can be.... car is up at £3999 ovno. Firstly does price seem about right? Car is under-priced according to parkers although I know this guide is usually high compared to Glass's. Would of course be doing a Hpi check if everything else with car is good.

Secondly, how much is 6 months tax now after 1st April. As this may well be my second bargaining tool;)

Cheers in advance, Kev..........................

Or check the Workshop Entries section of the car's service record which is where my Skoda dealer recorded cambelt, tensioner, water pump and coolant changes.