Spark Plugs.. Again

I have searched around for various spark plug threads and to say they are confusing is an understatement, i am fine with fitting them and gapping them its which ones do you buy? :confused::confused:

Am i right in thinking the oem dealer ones are very expensive? I also see NGK and Denso flying around but is one better than the other? Try and keep it simple :P

The OEM ones are NGK PFR6Q gapped at 0.7mm. A quick search with Google shows that they are available from £6.62 each.

Spark plugs make very little difference, all much of a muchness when gapped correctly. Go for a good make such as NGK and you'll have no problems. My motorbike revs to 11000 RPM and I couldn't notice a difference between standard and high performance plugs. Some are available with 2, 3 or even 4 ground electrodes per plug but these only increase service life and not performance. NGK Spark Plugs :: Multi-ground electrode

Basicly, get some good quality plugs, gap them to 0.7mm and whack them in - JOB DONE.