Photos of a very wet Sunday Drive in Wales

grumpy

The weather was awful on Sunday so we had a few people calling in with weather sickness.. to be honest I cant say I blamed them.. But the weather didnt damper our spirts and so it was 4 of us off out for a very wet Sunday run..

The weather conditions did make it very interesting but I think its safe to say we all had a lovely time although very tired after the 300 miles drive we did..

Here's a selection of my fave photos from the Run - more can be seen in the Gallery here. camera.gif

20080525_rebelrun_1.jpg

20080525_rebelrun_78.jpg

20080525_rebelrun_79.jpg

20080525_rebelrun_80.jpg

20080525_rebelrun_2.jpg

20080525_rebelrun_8.jpg

20080525_rebelrun_22.jpg

20080525_rebelrun_23.jpg

20080525_rebelrun_26.jpg

20080525_rebelrun_35.jpg

20080525_rebelrun_36.jpg

20080525_rebelrun_45.jpg

20080525_rebelrun_58.jpg

20080525_rebelrun_50.jpg

20080525_rebelrun_65.jpg

20080525_rebelrun_72.jpg

20080525_rebelrun_24.jpg

20080525_rebelrun_18.jpg

Thanks

Thanks for the lovely comments... the weather wasnt the best for taking pictures but we managed to get a couple of shots..

Very impressive !!!

The Fabia looks brilliant by the way :thumbup:

The Fabia isnt mine its Gethyn's (whos is a member on here too) and it is a lovely car :)

Thanks for the lovely comments... the weather wasnt the best for taking pictures but we managed to get a couple of shots..

The Fabia isnt mine its Gethyn's (whos is a member on here too) and it is a lovely car :)

Out of intrest, how did the new CTR stack up aginst the old version in terms of corners acceleration etc... ?

Out of intrest, how did the new CTR stack up aginst the old version in terms of corners acceleration etc... ?

To be honest there is not much in it at all.. the guy who owns the FN2 in the picture owned a EP3 before that and he is very happy with the new CTR, so much so he has already racked up over 45k plus miles just on weekend runs out alone and thats in 18 months and I thought I did a lot of miles!!

Nice pictures.. If I had known I would have taken my CTR up.

Do Rebel Motor Sport club have a website or a forum at all??

Many thanks,

Yes we do have a site which you can access via the gallery if you wish.. we always welcome like minded people, we are a small club but very active and friendly. :thumbup:

I bet that VRS was up them Civic Type R asses most of the time due to them having beggar all torque, great pics.

I think the vRS had the edge in a straight line but there wasn't that much in it. I got caught out a few times with lag (even though my turbo spools up a bit quicker than normal! ;)) but ultimately the CTR is an awesome track car and there is no way mine would keep up with a CTR in the bends.

The Fabia may well be appearing in the for sale section very soon with very low milage so keep an eye out!!!

I thought the Fabia looked familiar - how are those 312 brakes going Gez? :D

Excellent photos too. And good to see a little damp weather didn't defeat you :thumbup:

Steve

I thought the Fabia looked familiar - how are those 312 brakes going Gez? :D

Excellent photos too. And good to see a little damp weather didn't defeat you :thumbup:

Steve

Going good thanks. Just put some mintex extremes on now so is stopping nice and sharply!