Bored of my Vrs

This thread popped up eh?, well here is an update then...

I brought a Griffith, 4.2 in racing green, black hood original engine bloody loud and sweet, not mad fast but fast all the same especialy with no TC, I drove it to my brother in laws in coventry about 3 weeks ago and he fell in love with it, begged me to sell it to him I refused he then offerd me a swap with his 3 series 98 M3 BMW convertable, this car was nice fast again and more practical.

After a week of driving the BMW i hopped in the Octy and then just auto drove the octy for 2 weeks this made me think why have the M3, so I listed it and sold it the same day!!.

So now im back loving it in my Octy and to boot it all this is the result..

Brought TVR for 6.1k, Swapped with brother in law for M3 BMW, sold M3 for 8.2k overall making a profit of 2.1k - Petroel for the TVR of 9 billion pounds lol so no i made a profit and rediscoverd my love for me Octy again, I am just pleased I never listed the Octy or I would be un happy right now however on the new car itch I think I have found what I want I just have to wait a year!! :( did anybody see this months copy of top gear mag!?

Well what I want is on the cover!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i was to replace mine it would be a 330d Sport, but for you budget, get a nice S4, a Ducati 1098 and MK Indy kitcar with a blade engine, S4 for everyday fun, bikes are great fun anytime, as long as its dry, and the kitcar for fast road and track use.... got all bases covered then :)