A few changes ...

Think they were done by KTP a fellow user on Briskoda, I could be wrong through

Love it! As soon as I saw that piccy this went on my "to do" list

Car looks sweet - great job. The black and silver skoda badges are awesome can I be cheeky and ask where from pls?

• 2 weeks later...

Last weekend I got the rear windows tinted:

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

I was going to get a light tint to the fronts aswell but changed my mind at the last minute. I'm very pleased with the result :)

Just need to change the colour of the wheels now as I don't think the silver suits the car anymore.

Thanks for looking

Kay.

I like what you have done with the car. Looks spot on:thumbup:

Id get your wheels sprayed black too. My car is silver and Im getting mine powder coated black, as I think they really suit the fabia.

Thanks - I'll be getting the wheels done in the next month or so all being well. My plan is to get them powdercoated black chrome, but I have considered spraying them black in the meantime to see how it'd look :)

Other plans involve a spot of lowering :cool: and quite possibly a brake upgrade. Then nothing else until next year (although I've said that before...)

Lookin' Good Ms

Screaming out for the 'B' Pillars now

You do of course realise,

Driving any other vehicle without tints will fell like you're driving about in a fish bowl from now on.:rolleyes:

:rofl::rofl:

Driving any other vehicle without tints will fell like you're driving about in a fish bowl from now on.:rolleyes:

Already found that out :D

Glad you all like it, probably will get the b-pillars done at some point but I think the next thing will have to be the wheels as I just don't think they look right anymore! :confused:

Cars looking good Kay

Just get the pillars done at the same time as the wheels lol "one thing at a time" lol lol

I wish i could do just one thing at a time lol got some major plans for next month ;) lol

Defo the best lookin YELLOW furby about ;) lol

well........if money allows i'm looking at a stage1 clutch, CDA induction kit, Allard EGR bypass pipe, milltek or Blue flame exhaust system and Devils own water injection kit thingy lol

Then a trip back to Angel Tuning to get my map "updated" lol lol

well........if money allows i'm looking at a stage1 clutch, CDA induction kit, Allard EGR bypass pipe, milltek or Blue flame exhaust system and Devils own water injection kit thingy lol

Then a trip back to Angel Tuning to get my map "updated" lol lol

:eek: So not much then :)

Sounds good; look forward to seeing it at some point :thumbup: