Underseat Boxes

Do Skoda still offer underseat boxes for the 2000-2007 Fabia ? Had a look on their website, in the accessory section, and coudn't find em.

Do they fit the saloon's seats and, if so, how are they priced and are they difficult to fit ?

Has any body got the part no ?

Nick,

10/06/08

They were never offered as an after market accessory but are still available as replacement parts. Easy enough to fit. The part numbers are LH: 6Y0 881 577 A 47H, RH: 6Y0 881 578 A 47H for the Onyx colour. You will also need some extra screws to mount them, make sure you order the longer ones. AFIK, they are still the same part numbers for the 2007> Fabia too.

Many thanks for the info. I presume that its black onyx ? I've got the charcoal upholstery.

Also, am I correct in thinking that they fit from the rear of each seat into the footwell space ? Are there any pics or exploded diagrams.

Nick.

Many thanks for the info. I presume that its black onyx ? I've got the charcoal upholstery.

Also, am I correct in thinking that they fit from the rear of each seat into the footwell space ? Are there any pics or exploded diagrams.

Nick.

No, they're accessed from the front of the seat. I just fitted some to my car the other week.

• 1 month later...

I am fitting under seat boxes to a 1.4 Fabia this weekend, to save any extra work, what is the procedure to remove the existing blank front panel and fit the boxes.

Any help greatly appreciated.

DB.