vRS badges for doors

RichL-Vrs

Guys,

I'm thinking of getting some Vrs badges for the passenger and drivers doors. Thinking of putting them near the front wings just above the side strips on the doors. What do you think? Has anyone done this already and got any pics maybe?

i was thinking bout doing this 2 but i want to colour code my door strips first!!! then i was going to put the badges on the door stripes i will put pic up when im done.

got the badges of ebay

I've done this to my Octavia and was so happy with the results. Some work had to be done to the back of the badges as they come with grooves on the back. File this down as much as possible firstly to allow your double sided tape to stick and secondly stop the badge sticking out to proud.

I've got a link here with lots of pictures from when my car was detailed 2 or 3 months ago.

CleanYourCar.co.uk - View topic - Octavia RS

Nice i like that what a great shine black is like a mirror when its done right

can i ask were do you get that spray foam from and does it conect to a hose?

and whatv did you use to get rid of the swirling?

thanxs ian

Nice i like that what a great shine black is like a mirror when its done right

can i ask were do you get that spray foam from and does it conect to a hose?

and whatv did you use to get rid of the swirling?

thanxs ian

Cheers Ian, I got a bloke round to do it :rofl:. The foam lance connects to a pressure washer - about 50 quid I think. As for swirl removal a rotary polisher and a Porter Cable. The products used are in the write up but I've no experience with machine polishing so will leave it at that.

Yeah I was looking at some badges on ebay. I have got a grill badge already but have put that on my glove box inside.

I am looking at the gel badges for the doors.

thats what i got the gel badges that say vrs they look good and got them for £2 so bargain just want to colour code up and fit them

thats what i got the gel badges that say vrs they look good and got them for £2 so bargain just want to colour code up and fit them

Which ones did you get off ebay?

Also how much you paying for colour code? Im looking at getting door handles and side strips done.

Can anyone point me in the direction of who they bought some from as there are not any on ebay at the moment.

thats what i got two of them the gel ones on ebay the bloke has sold loads of them they look cool!!! spot on! if you type vrs into ebay they will pop up if you have a look throught mate

Which ones did you get off ebay?

Also how much you paying for colour code? Im looking at getting door handles and side strips done.

i got the ones thats on the pic of the red car:thumbup: and there from ebay:thumbup:

and as for the colour code i have order new strips for the doors for £60 from jcb skoda and my old company i used work for is colour coding for £60 so £120 in all matey

• 4 weeks later...

Here's another pic (pre-lowered and 312's!).

Although the original vRS rear badges are more expensive than the gel type I reckon they certainly look like an original fitment, whereas the gel type, good as they are, don't. As for stickers, noooooooooo!