First year with Fabia 2

It's now been 12 months since we picked up our new Fabia, so whats to report.

Not a lot really. It's my wifes car and has done 5k miles. Plenty of room inside for all her stuff. Just had first service (£80 ish). The car has used no oil and I could give up the regular checks on the other levels. Now its loosened up a bit the engine has quietened down and it will now do the claimed 48mpg. The car still feels new and nothing rattles or squeaks.:thumbup:

I do wonder how many Skoda are selling, as despite having a large dealership only a few miles away, you don't exactly see a lot of the new shape around.

Andy

I and it will now do the claimed 48mpg. The car still feels new and nothing rattles or squeaks.:thumbup:

I do wonder how many Skoda are selling, as despite having a large dealership only a few miles away, you don't exactly see a lot of the new shape around.

Andy

Nice to hear someone actually getting the claimed MPG, only seen a handful of new Fabia's, if anything I've seen more Roomsters over the past month. With economy now in downturn , don't expect to see that many new cars around.

have not seen many new fabias in norfolk mine is fabia 3 1.9 cappuccino ,loads of mark 1. cheesed off at the moment had a new knee fitted can't drive. Be nice to here from anyone in norwich . cheers Melly boy