Black Evo's Superb

black evo

Yeah it does look well doesn't it. Nice car. For me it's right on the limit of ride height. Any lower and it'd begin to look odd.

I ****ing hate this thread. I go into my garage and I'm happy with my car, until I come on here and see this .... all of a sudden my car looks like it has Massey Ferguson suspension.

superb2.jpg

Nice car BlackEvo, slightly jealous mate. :thumbup: :yes:

I ****ing hate this thread. I go into my garage and I'm happy with my car, until I come on here and see this .... all of a sudden my car looks like it has Massey Ferguson suspension.

:rofl:

I know you're trying to cheer me up and I appreciate it, but seriously who comes on here to hear their garage is nice? :D

If it had all my detailing stuff in it then I am sure it would go down a storm on DW........... :rofl:

If it had all my detailing stuff in it then I am sure it would go down a storm on DW........... :rofl:

Well it started off as a regular stock garage but the first thing I did was have it lowered by three bricks to give it that sleek "stealth" look. Didn't want anything drastic because after all it got to be used everyday. The up'n'over electric RC door was next, followed by some blue Ardmax concrete paint on the floor ... expensive but I think everyone will agree the results speak for themselves. Next I sourced some second hand OEM kitchen cabinets and installed them .... blah blah blah.

You bunch of p*** takers. :rofl:

Edited by allclownsareevi

Looking good :thumbup:

Although i prefer the 2nd set of Wheels Overall..

Do you have no speed humps in Belgium ?? Re. How Low ....

Also..

Nice HandBag :D

p5100038ey2.jpg

Matches your Interior :D

Dean

Edited by dfullb

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...