Black Evo's Superb

black evo

yesterday on MIVW whit 18 inch A8 stars:P

dsc0383.jpg

Awesome wheels mate, my favourite's of the OEM world...........:thumbup:

You got any better pics and also did you bump into vRS_Si at the show as he was there...........:D

Edited by Baker21

Don't know how I've missed this thread upto now!

Loving your work - so this is the 'YUM' car I saw pictures of from Ultimate Dubs :thumbup: - good to see you on here mate!

Some great wheel choices there - awesome. Agree with Lee earlier though, you need some monster brakes behind those 20s :cool:

Keep up the good work,

Steve

• 5 months later...

happy new year every one!

this are my new wheels for 2010 :)

now waiting for ultimate dubs,that's the first show this year.

dsc0132i.jpg

Those tyres look to have an ultra low profile :rofl:

The wheels look nice though....... In fact maybe this car had some similar to them before they were 'repatriated'

51491d1221875351-bentleys-wheels-stolen-bentley-wheels.jpg

Guest westallc

awesome motor loving the wheels one of the best superb around :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

( bar baker 21's lol i have a sweet spot for that one)

the wheels are 20 inch

they have exactly the same dimensions as the s-line's

Thanks mate and they look spot on, fair play and thanks for sharing............. :thumbup:

awesome motor loving the wheels one of the best superb around :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

( bar baker 21's lol i have a sweet spot for that one)

:giggle:

• 4 weeks later...

Ok that's low. I have a similar Superb in that it's the same colour ... which by the way looks awesome when it's clean and doesn't tend to show the dirt too easily either, it's a good choice. They're are some photos if you click my sig. Fitting 15mm spacers tomorrow.

However - my car is nowhere near as low and consequently doesn't look anywhere near as good as either yours or Baker's. Nice car man.

Dammit, now I'm suddenly ear-marking money for 20'' alloys ... or perhaps just a midnight trip to the local Bentley garage?

Out of curiosity what's the ride like?

Edited by allclownsareevi

• 2 weeks later...

Ok that's low. I have a similar Superb in that it's the same colour ... which by the way looks awesome when it's clean and doesn't tend to show the dirt too easily either, it's a good choice. They're are some photos if you click my sig. Fitting 15mm spacers tomorrow.

However - my car is nowhere near as low and consequently doesn't look anywhere near as good as either yours or Baker's. Nice car man.

Dammit, now I'm suddenly ear-marking money for 20'' alloys ... or perhaps just a midnight trip to the local Bentley garage?

Out of curiosity what's the ride like?

i'ts hard but that's normal :)

for a lowered car it drives realy good!

I am wondering about the same thing.

Do you have 225-30-20 tiers?

Love your car btw ;)

i have indeed 225/30/20 pirelli's :)

and thanks for the great reactions every one! :D

• 4 weeks later...

i'ts hard but that's normal :)

for a lowered car it drives realy good!

Yeah must be hard. Just thrown some 18'' RS4 alloys and together with my eibachs the ride is firm. Looks awesome though man.