Today's jobs...

Right basically my mechanical skills are non existent :rofl: I've slowly but surely been learning though doing a few services on my friends car's etc. And changing discs and pads (once anyway).

So today got an Allard EGR blank through the post, was quite disappointed with it though, quality wasn't great (scratched etc) packaging wasnt great either, neither were the bloody instructions :rofl:.

So decided to fit it this after noon, along with swapping my discs over so the grooves ran the right way. Fitted new rear pads also and painted the hub part of the discs black to cover the rust :thumbup:

Whadda think

fabiadiscs003.jpg

fabiadiscs004.jpg

fabiadiscs005.jpg

Oh and what a pain in the **** fitting that bloody egr valve :thumbdwn:, am i right in thinking the two hoses that went to the old valve should just be taped up and tied out of the way?? i taped them up with self amalgamating tape :confused:

CEL light? How different does it feel to drive?

No light as yet :rofl:

But i havent driven it yet lol!!

Didn't clean the inlet manifold as tbh its out of my depth but cleaned it up as good as i could. The EGR wasnt actaully too bad :cool: