Where to stick it?

Polite suggestions only please :D

This cost me £0.00 as I bought it on the last valid day of a £10 paypal voucher..... But, it's got to go on the mongrel somewhere, even if it's only for a short time (usually the way with me)

At the moment, the choices are

On the grille, top middle

On the bootlid, where the skoda badge used to be.

It's quite chunky too, as the pic shows, compared to a permanent marker.

Any other suggestions for where it could go?

DSCN2188.jpg

I guess that's not too impolite.

I know it's not the nicest, but with no reference to Skoda anywhere on my car, it's gotta go somewhere. :D

Ok, sorry, How about on the subframe then :P

Middle of the boot wide spaced

S K O D A

no?

More or less what I just did, although didn't space it too far. Piece of A4 paper taped to the boot helped with the lining up, and I centred the O using the spoiler mid-piece. :)

Looks OK for now, but as with many things on my car, it won't be on long if I take a dislike to it in the next few days :D

And yup, the car is in need of a wash - Cannot be bothered at the moment so just cleaned a patch with a rag and speed detailer. :D:o

DSCN2189.jpg

Aren,t you going to clean the rest of the car :rofl:

Eventually. :P At home on "study leave" during the coming week so if I get really hacked off with it, I'll go out and give her a wash.

i bought some millers with my 10 quid free :)

I've still got about 1.5 litres.... :P And I get it half price kind of by splitting a 5 litre pot with a mate, so I get 2.5 litres for £30. :cool:

It was a real "wtf do I buy" and I was getting quite annoyed at not finding anything really OK for £10 on ebay, that was skoda/fabia related, so short of buying some dodgy neons, I got this badge set. :rofl: