Results from VAG COM scan Help Please!!!

mikebh50

Hi

Just had a chap scan the car and got the following faults:-

ddress 08: Auto HVAC Labels: 6Q0-820-045.lbl

Part No: 6Y0 820 045

Component: Klimaanlage X0840

2 Faults Found:

00819 - High Pressure Sensor (G65)

07-00 - Signal too Low

00819 - High Pressure Sensor (G65)

31-10 - Open or Short to Ground - Intermittent

And this one:-

Address 44: Steering Assist Labels: 6Q0-423-156.lbl

Part No: 6Q0 423 156 AB

Component: LenkhilfeTRW V270

Coding: 10120

Shop #: WSC 25032

2 Faults Found:

00566 - Steering Assistance Operation

27-10 - Implausible Signal - Intermittent

01288 - Terminal 30; Steering Assist

07-10 - Signal too Low - Intermittent

And this one:-

Address 09: Cent. Elect. Labels: 6Qx-937-049-C.lbl

Part No: 6Q1 937 049 D

Component: 0000 BN-SG. 1S34

Coding: 25754

Shop #: WSC 13765

1 Fault Found:

01598 - Drive Battery Voltage

27-10 - Implausible Signal - Intermittent

Any help ideas in plain english would be a great help.

Thanks

Mike:confused:

Edited by mikebh50

Hi

Thanks for the quick reply seems a bit strange as i fitted a new battery about 2 months ago could this point to the alternator?Also the air con was re gased when i bought the car about a year ago and worked fine then so i may have a leak some where?.

mike

Were the fault codes cleared after the battery was changed?

Is the a/c working now?

What the great Lummox said. Mine has had fault codes after a remap 12 months ago. 2 services later by main dealers, not scanned and not cleared.:)

If every dealer had Lummox, Skoda drivers would be chimming.

Hi

No first time anythings been near the car since battery change.But have been get the steering ,abs & sar warning lights intermittently since then but not straight away but not had it for over a week now.Only seemed to happen when engine ticking over and turning wheels then steering goes all heavy.Air con not working at all so need to get that checked but sounds as it might not cost an arm and a leg.All i would say is i had the steering sensor changed under warranty in January could that be anything to do with it?

Mike

Could there be water getting in some where causing these codes as been alright while its been dry?

P.S chap was ok with software but didn't want to change anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

just quick up date booked car in to Robinson's Skoda in Norwich Norfolk for next Thursday.Spoke to chap in the service dept saying that i was getting all the warning lights etc that i had before they changed the steering sensor in January only to be told that they didn't change the sensor but replaced the pump £450.00 worth apparently.Also he informed me that as the pump was changed under warranty and the warranty on the pump only lasted as long as the car warranty which was up on the 19th of March just 2 month later.But if it was the pump that would go back to Skoda and see what they could do.Is this right?.I'm hoping it more of an electrical fault as some people have said about a wire that could need replacing , as it can't be the battery as i have already replaced that.With all this and the bloody air con not working i,m starting to get p--- off with the car.they are charging £74.00 to service the air con which seems a bit steep but hopefully they will fix it if there is a leak.

Mike:thumbdwn:

Edited by mikebh50