New Roomster specs as of 1st July

Cashback deal has gone, now replaced by a 'buy the model below' deal, ie. buy a Roomster 2, get a Roomster 3/Scout, with the same engine.

Looks like Skoda have listened and tidied up the options list ... latest brochure lists 17" Kentaur alloys (£305), cruise control (£155) and part leather upholstery (£550) options for the Roomster (Scout)

Not yet fully worked out what the differences are in:

Small Leather Pack - 4 spoke steering wheel, gearchange knob/gaiter

Small Leather Pack II - 3 spoke steering wheel, gearchange knob/gaiter

Part Leather Upholstery - bolsters in leather (?)

Loving the Dual Sunvisors!!!

Can't count the times the suns been to bright at the side and at the front, should make summer motoring much more enjoyable,

Hope it's retrofittable:)

Whats new in the top pic, is that a darker onyx trim?

Loving the Dual Sunvisors!!!

Whats new in the top pic, is that a darker onyx trim?

Dark trim is now available for spec trim 1 (base model). Unfortunately no glove box cover in trim 1... :thumbdwn:

OK, so thats :-

- New painted marking on vent adjusters (?)

- Moved button to disable passenger airbag (?)

- Dark trim change (?)

- Double visors

- 17" wheels ?

- Not sure what fabia Estate change is ... looks like the old Audi A4 loadcover design

- Whats the deal with the Roomster boot?? Its a hard cover to the floor that folds ... underboot space ... lost the plot here

- New colour options

- Dark trim change (?)

- Double visors

- 17" wheels ?

- Not sure what fabia Estate change is ... looks like the old Audi A4 loadcover design

- Whats the deal with the Roomster boot?? Its a hard cover to the floor that folds ... underboot space ... lost the plot here

- New colour options

the estate looks like its got a false floor.

- Dark trim change (?)

- Double visors

- 17" wheels ?

- New colour options

That looks new

It's a light, not a button, doesen't seem to have changed

You right about the boot, cant see what your going to fit under that

You right about the boot, cant see what your going to fit under that

Spare wheel ;)

or is it in place of a spare wheel?

So, is it they've dropped the spare wheel spacesaver design and gone to a can of tyreweld? Maybe the photo is supposed to intimate that they've got space under there to spare now ...

I know the model I took out recently had a simple mat in the boot, this looks like a fanfolding hard boot floor (the handle is new isn't it?), but why you'd show it off with the sporting goods in the way defeats me ... ;-)

So, MY2009 looks pretty underwhelming ... they've tidied up the brochure (for consistency) and added a "part leather" option, whilst the innovation in the cabin is a double sunvisor and a smidgeon of white paint ;-)

Not that it needed much improvement really ...

Well, it was always going to be difficult to improve on perfection ;)

:thumbup: although a 2.0tdi with 6speed 'box would be nice :D

That looks new

It's a light, not a button, doesen't seem to have changed

The light images/graphics on the airbag off indicator have changed slightly from an 07/08 model.

Des

they havent lost the spare wheel, thats a variable boot floor just like what you get in the octy elegance!

remember the floor isnt flush with the bottom of the boot opening. so theyve done what allot of our motability customers wanted and put it in so they can slide their motability scooters in easier!

well done skoda!

they havent lost the spare wheel, thats a variable boot floor just like what you get in the octy elegance!

remember the floor isnt flush with the bottom of the boot opening. so theyve done what allot of our motability customers wanted and put it in so they can slide their motability scooters in easier!

well done skoda!

That was one of the only things I would change. I never understood why the floor wasn't flush with the opening.

they haven't lost the spare wheel, that's a variable boot floor just like what you get in the octy elegance!

remember the floor isn't flush with the bottom of the boot opening. so theyve done what allot of our motability customers wanted and put it in so they can slide their motability scooters in easier!

well done skoda!

Would it be possible to buy this 'variable boot floor' separately; it will make it a load easier for our (elderly) dog getting in and out?

Would it be possible to buy this 'variable boot floor' separately; it will make it a load easier for our (elderly) dog getting in and out?

well you can for the octy, so i f they make it available as a spare part theres no reason you shouldnt be able too.

well you can for the octy, so i f they make it available as a spare part theres no reason you shouldn't be able too.

.... except even though it is pictures as here;-

room80006lg6.jpg

and clearly available in European Roomsters, see page 23 of the European Catologue, here;-

Roomster_Catalogue_ENG.pdfhttp://new.skoda-auto.com/SiteCollectionDocuments/Roomster/Roomster_Catalogue_ENG.pdf

Having spoken to the dealer I'm buying my Roomster from, and they have contacted Skoda UK and Skoda Technical; it is not listed anywhere in the Skoda UK parts/accessory setup! :mad:

Can any European Briskodian help at all, I wonder? :thumbup:

Yeah, dealer I discussed it with this week during our Roomster order was unaware of it even being available anywhere.

Might point the Euro catalogue out later this week to him!

He knew the type of thing we meant and even pointed out one in an Octi, but neither he nor the dealer principal were aware of the fitment.

We discussed it at length because we were adding a boot guard and dog guard to the order and I queried whether they fitted with it in place ...

So what do we have to do to get Skoda UK to offer the 'Sports' seats as an option or a trim level for the UK ???

See the Euro catalogue ...

just go and pinch a pair from a Fabia Sport. :D