Anyone in Derby??

GaNg$tA

• 2 weeks later...

Theres a regular VW social meet in Coventry, just off M6 Junction 3 and all VAG motors are welcome. Theres usually a turn out of 40+ cars, but I've seen 80+. 80% are VW's though there are a few Audis, Seats that turn up. I'm usually the only Skoda. Had a Porsche and Lambo there this week too :thumbup:

Happens on a Wednesday night from 7.30pm by the Coventry football stadium the Ricoh.

Can post the full details if theres any interest? Still got to be a good 45mins from Derby though...

• 2 weeks later...
Theres a regular VW social meet in Coventry,

Happens on a Wednesday night from 7.30pm by the Coventry football stadium the Ricoh.

Can post the full details if theres any interest? quote]

Is this every Wednesday?

I'm only a few miles North of the Ricoh up the A444 in sunny Nunny :cool:

Would be grateful if you posted full details please.

Cheers

JD

Is this every Wednesday?

I'm only a few miles North of the Ricoh up the A444 in sunny Nunny :cool:

Would be grateful if you posted full details please.

Cheers

JD

Hi,

Yep this meet is every Wednesday (although not the 6th of August as we're off on a trip to Brands Hatch).

It starts around 8pm and we meet by the Pizza Hut in the Tesco Arena Shopping Park by the Ricoh (Coventry City) football stadium on the A444 just off Junction 3 of the M6.

If a large amount of cars turn up we move across the road to the main Tesco's car park at the Ricoh end.

Everything is cleared with the Security guys there so we have no problems and any speeding or general driving like a $%&^* etc is VERY frowned upon!

It's a very good social meet with a large mix of VAG metal that turns up.

If I see another Skoda i'll come and say hi as I sometimes turn up in my mk1 Golf too!

• 3 weeks later...