Natasha Falls Charity Meet 26/7/08

TURBO4NI

CC08NatashaFallsFlyerforforums.jpgHi

I know its short notice but I would like to get a good turnout for this meet from Briskoda as its being part run by me and another member of GTINI in association with Bangorcruise and it is for a good cause.

Check out Natasha Falls for more info..

Edited by TURBO4NI
Addition

• 3 weeks later...

Made it there myself .. tho still can't think of cleaning up the vRS and entering it for any of the shows as i still have to get that dent fixed in the drivers door.

I have to agree it was a great show .. so many quality cars on show of all makes. Was really taken with the 'transformers' car, how and why did he do that?

Nice to see Skoda represented . . . i really really liked the black vRS with the Briskoda engine cover. Who off the site does that belong to?

That would be mine with the engine cover on the GTINI stand ab211. Wasn't around it much though, the lads were just keepin an eye on it for me whilst I was away doing other things..

Maybe see you at a future event..

• 2 weeks later...
Made it there myself .. tho still can't think of cleaning up the vRS and entering it for any of the shows as i still have to get that dent fixed in the drivers door.

I have to agree it was a great show .. so many quality cars on show of all makes. Was really taken with the 'transformers' car, how and why did he do that?

Nice to see Skoda represented . . . i really really liked the black vRS with the Briskoda engine cover. Who off the site does that belong to?

hi and welcome... :thumbup:

didn't see ur car there but hopefully see u @ some briskoda meet... :D

• 2 weeks later...