hello

Si Vxr

thought i would sign on and say hi after reading a tyre review on here im not a skoda owner i actualy drive a meriva VXR :eek: im sure you realy do love them :o any way hope you dont mind haveing me

love it mate its a real sleeper no one thinks its quick when they pull along side i think it has something to do with there only being 200 ish in the uk and people not knowing what it is BUT with most meriva's mine included putting out more than the qouted 180bhp mine having 201.5bhp on the rollers and 234ft lb as standard they aint slow :cool: by any means i did the quater mile at santa pod in 16.0023 sec and crossed the line at 89mph and that was in 26 oC heat. i had the normal 1.6i meriva life before this but wanted something abit sporty heard they had made the vxr had a test drive and scared my self to death and the sales man so that was it i had to have it. it was 6 months old had 1800 miles on it and i paid £12,995 the over boost took abit of getting used to :eek: but it is great fun to drive ive had it at 140mph with some more left but that was plenty for me :o im heading to the nurburgring with 12 other vxr's this friday so it will be getting a good testing around that :thumbup:thanks for the warm welcome as well if you would like some more pics and a few vids of my car i will post them up :rolleyes: i know you like vauxhalls deep down :P

ok here goes since owning it i have installed the graphic info display, had a blue smd conversion done on the dash inc a vxr logo put in so it lights up when on changed the door pins to black vaux alloy ones, wind difflectors added to the front windows made room in the boot for a spare alloy as the vxr's dont come with one, courtney sport panel filter, xenon bulbs to replace the oe ones and a hell of alot of V-Power fuel lol

future mods, twin exhaust like the zafira vxr, front de cat, stage 1.5 tuning to take it to around 230 bhp, lowering springs think thats it for now

th_SNV30650.jpg

SNV30618.jpg

SNV30620.jpg

SNV30431.jpg

vxrmeet006.jpg

vxrmeet003.jpg

bhprun016.jpg

bhprun006.jpg

holiday061.jpg

IMAG0408.jpg

th_bhprun018.jpg

IMAG0401.jpg

SNV30268.jpg

cheers mate if any off you are in the yorkshire area you should come to one of our meets 3rd sunday of every month we meet for a drive over the moors (just off the M62 near huddersfeild)to a pub realy nice set off lads and some of the motors that turn up mmmmmmmm sexy one of my mates has this SNV30286.jpg

its a VXR8 with a super charger conversion well over 500bhp the car rocks side ways when he revs it if only i could win that dam lottery lol

reebok staduim in manchester that was the first meet we started off for the north west meets about 35 vxrs turned up plus some non vxrs and that was in sleet was foooking cold