Blueflame fitted today, Re-map 2moro!

Hi all.

had my blueflame cat-back exhaust fitted today, (would have done it myself but i have the convenience of a very good bodyshop and mechanic next to my work :)) has'nt made much of a differance in sound but i need to let it bed in a bit first and i did'nt want it to be a loud one anyway.

It has a slight burble lower in the revs and then it disappears just as the CAI starts to come in to play.

She's going in for a custom re-map tomorrow and then we shall see what the old beaut's producing now. will post results tomorrow if all goes to plan :thumbup:

company called MRC in banbury. the bloke who owns the bodyshop nxt door to my work has a 500bhp golf that was mapped there and he says they've got really good maps. I am only 2mins away from stealth racing but they use revo and i have heard mixed opinions on them.

hi mart:thumbup:

hows it goin?

where did you get your remap from?

Alright Matey,I'm good ta. long time no speak. Got it from Ecu evolution through ebay, cost £99 for the postal remap.

hiya,

sorry i hav'nt posted, been enjoying the re-map too much! lol. Didnt get the custom re-map in the end just went for the generic one. But damn is it fast now! power is so smooth and its got shed loads of torque now. Not sure exactly what its running, probably sumwhere between 210 and 225. would like to say thanks to MRC tuning! they have their own file for mapping and the bloke was saying its better than revo cos all they do is crank the turbo right up.

thats cheap or compared to the quote i got for a milltek system which was turbo back and was about £950 ish

For an exhaust !!!!!!!!!

Scrub Milltek off the list and get a Blueflame

You cant justify paying nearly a grand for an exhaust ,thats just stupid

Im saving for a Blueflame