Detailed Day @ Awesome

jaymd

anyone else popping down to this??

If its a nice day ill be around, as i think my wallet is safe from Sarah, and i need some cleaning stuff anyway!!

:D

:rofl: that is OK Col , we have had your money today thank you ;)

May give you a day off

Mmmm but dont know about Jason though

Sarah

:rofl: that is OK Col , we have had your money today thank you ;)

May give you a day off

Mmmm but dont know about Jason though

Sarah

I'm staying away from YOU!:P

Have you any suspension deals on for my car?:rolleyes:

Hi im thinking of coming 2 this and im just wanting 2 know if any cars are going on the rolling road if would i be able to sneak mine on????

but if not how much is it on a normal day ???

cheers simon :)

Lovely day and the cars that turned out were very nice indeed.Didn't take many photos,but will post a few later.

Awesome had some bargains up for grabs,including a load of one offs or slightly damaged stock.

Picked up a set of Koni FSD's for next to nothing :thumbup: Sarah wasn't too happy with the very cheap price.:P

If anybody has got a mk1 Combi vrs they had a set of Eibach springs for £50,so contact Sarah to see if they are still available.

Yeah, i visited in the morning... some very nice cars there indeed, although there were no stalls selling products (which is why i went tbh)

Unfortunatey my car was not clean at the time so i just hid it in the corner.. then utterly ruined a starlet GT on the way home :D