How to fit a Screen into Fabia?

Hey guys. im looking into fitting a DVD screen into my Fabia VRS but i dont want a motorised one i want to be able to fit a full size "by full size i mean a standalone unit basically" thatwill play dvd's, mp3's etc etc. But i cant find a fascia to do so and nor do i have any idea on how to do this, anyone able to help me with a link to where i can buy the fascia plate for a screen and how hard of a job to do is it?

Some of these double DIN head units have oversized faces such as these 7" 2 Din Car DVD Player GPS Bluetooth Skoda Octavia on eBay, also GPS Systems, Navigation GPS, In-Car Entertainment GPS, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 05-Sep-08 16:07:37 BST)

I've seen the articles on here where peeps have fitted these to Octavias, but is there any reason why I shouldn't be able to fit one to my Fabia?

I also would appreciate a link to any facias that will fit around this and make it look 'factory fit'

Many Thanks

Kriss

I'm inquisitive as to why. The reason I went for motorized is the security - unless the OP only parks in the world's most secure and safe car park, surely security should be an issue.