Lowering Springs

Hi Everyone, just wondering what springs are out there to suit a 04 Octy 1.8T manual sedan (2wd, 1U chassis) looking at online catalogues finding a bit of unclear info!, In NZ euro car bits arnt the easiest to find, i know theres a distributor for H&R and Eibach here, also Koni but they would have to bring anything in from Overseas! anyy help for a noob would be great,

Have a search, there's loads of posts about springs. I can recommend Awesome in Manchester as a good supplier - they have delivered to me before to NZ - and quickly too!

Awesome GTI Store UK - Skoda Octavia

By the way I'm looking at getting some Koni FSDs from Awesome - their price landed is about half of the NZ distributor price and they deliver by airmail rather than 3 month container ship!!

Thanks rob, ive read a lil bit on those FSds and they sound good, any idea on price? as i could be interested in a set aswell, Im in the trade myself (parts person for BMW) so had a ring around to today and all the Koni stuff is ex overseas from Stocks, Found a really helpfull guy called keith at suspension progress and he deals mainly with euro suspension kits, knew what i wanted and i picked a set of vogtland lowering springs up for a bargain price and they were in stock in nz!, he carries vogtland and H&R springs, also nuespeed so i might price up some sway bars thru him aswell, shall post a pic of the car once they are fitted :D