Someone has a sense of humour at work!

Skodaboy1983

Or just can't be bothered attitude to work.

One of the systems I use for work is down at the moment and I had the laugh at the error message that came up, instead of the noraml error message someone has created one to say something like this

"the gus factor, unexpected error (Not a time out phew!!)"

Made me laugh as it is a misrable office today.

Or just can't be bothered attitude to work.

One of the systems I use for work is down at the moment and I had the laugh at the error message that came up, instead of the noraml error message someone has created one to say something like this

"the gus factor, unexpected error (Not a time out phew!!)"

Made me laugh as it is a misrable office today.

No way! thats amazing!

My washing machine is actually quite flash so no problems there. Thanks to everyone who has shown great concern on this. I now feel utterly loved and validated, my life is complete.

You gotta love washing machines with a 'hand wash' setting though...

Hand wash? HAND WASH? What, has it got a pair of lovely soft hands that pop out and knead the clothes in warm water till they're clean?

Of course it doesn't, it's a flammin' washing machine!!!! It spins round and adds soap and water.

Flippin' hand wash indeed.

That is all.

This one always cheers me up if I'm down and having to make a 35 drive for a loved one.

STOP: C0000218 {Registry File Failure} The registry cannot load the hive (file):\System Root\System32\Config\SECURITY or its log or alternate. It is corrupt, absent, or not writable

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mine does in fact have these hands. It also has a little voice saying, 'There, there, there' as it rubs the clothes gently together.

I might just come round to yours and stick my head in it then, might get rid of the headache I seem to have developed in the last 10 minutes. Surely nothing to do with me getting so angry about washing machines......

Hand wash indeed. Sweet Mary, mother of Jesus.

This one always cheers me up if I'm down and having to make a 35 drive for a loved one.

STOP: C0000218 {Registry File Failure} The registry cannot load the hive (file):\System Root\System32\Config\SECURITY or its log or alternate. It is corrupt, absent, or not writable

That's a cracker, it's the way you tell em :D

:rofl:

This is getting all too much for me. I think I might have to get paraletic tonight by drinking two cans of cheap lager and ask Mr P to hold my hair back whilst I'm sick everywhere. If I'm really lucky, he may take some photos of me being sick and post them on the internet.

This is getting all too much for me. I think I might have to get paraletic tonight by drinking two cans of cheap lager and ask Mr P to hold my hair back whilst I'm sick everywhere. If I'm really lucky, he may take some photos of me being sick and post them on the internet.

Fluffy Bunny, I wonder if you could pop some of those lovely cookies in the post for me this evening. I've been meaning to call you recently but just dont have a chance.

Did you hear about Mrs Morris at number 43? Its so terrible whats happened with her recently. You wouldnt think it to look at her, would you!!