• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cor, it's gone like a Hugh Grant movie in here just recently... :P

I know ....... I'm in love ........ boobies and trampolining :D

Just don't tell the mrs

Well .......may get a hiding from the other half saying this , but me and the new swmbo have a fairly adventureous sex life and have done most things... but not including full swinging.

Well .......may get a hiding from the other half saying this , but me and the new swmbo have a fairly adventureous sex life and have done most things... but not including full swinging.

Yeah ... we have an adventureous sex life, I have to be like Indiana Jones, wait for her to turn a blind eye, crack my whip up to the bedroom lamp and swoop in and get done before she knows whats going on :thumbup:

Yeah ... we have an adventureous sex life, I have to be like Indiana Jones, wait for her to turn a blind eye, crack my whip up to the bedroom lamp and swoop in and get done before she knows whats going on :thumbup:

You've made me cry laughing:rofl:

Why am I wondering if Fluff or his SWMBO whistles the tune as he does his act.

I'm slightly disturbed that I'm thinking about htis now.

If I whistled the tune it would give the game away and then I would have to abort my run :)

I have been known to whistle a bit afterwards though :D

Is there such a thing as half swinging?

Also, I dont think a 3some counts as "swinging" - My interpretation of it is that both halves of the couple go with someone else, rather than sharing the third person.

Lol. Is this the start of a Briskoda swinging club? :D Briskoda members only :D Could be an added incentive to be a freedom member :rofl::rofl:

- My recollection of it is , .

Knew it.:D

Actually I have genuinely been to a Swingers club.

It was actually a driving range called 'swingers' and I am not sure if they have yet cottoned on to the problem with the name:rolleyes:

Edit....proof Swingers Golf Centre, Lichfield, Staffordshire - Golf Range Finder

Is there such a thing as half swinging?

Also, I dont think a 3some counts as "swinging" - My interpretation of it is that both halves of the couple go with someone else, rather than sharing the third person.

Ok then not even half swinging.... just 3rd person enjoyment.