Starting a conversion for a Fabia vRS Estate

Now thinking that Renault Liquid Yellow may look smart. Will allow me to keep many of my yellow colour coded bits from my current Fabia vRS too

Alex

Is that the one on some of those Megane F1 specials?

Does look good - would be a close call between that and white for me!

Yeah, don't spray it race blue metallic, lol or you could, then put gold wheels on it, a huge spoiler, neons...

Stick with a 'proper' vrs colour, or something different, look at Stuart Hatch's car, stunning, better than any vrs colour imo

I'm going to hide now while all the SE owners direct hate at me :rolleyes: ...............

Some might mate, I won't:).

I wanted a black one originally with leather seats but the dealer had stopped taking new orders for standard Fabia VRS's and could only offer SE's . Although I do like the race blue metallic, I most prefer the VRS in black.

Ninja_alex, have you checked out the new colour chart on the VW dealers website. They're doing some nice optional colours for the shortly srriving new Scirocco, Viper Green looks interesting in a radical sort of way:O.

Just a thought........:thumbup: