Ebay cable drivers, help please

snownrock

I bought the cable from eBay, i only want to check whats wrong with my girlfriends Fabia so i can take it to a garage, so didnt feel the need to spend lots on the full software.

Only problem is i got a bit over zealous and threw away the jiffy bag, not realising the driver CD was inside. Ive installed vagcom 409.1 but the computer wont realise the cable.

Could anyone else who has bought the ebay cable please send me the files that were on that CD if possible? It would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah knowing where you bought the cable from might help.

If you have plugged in the cable though and its not working, try heading over to Device Manager. There will be a yellow exlamation mark against it as no drivers have been installed. Right click the problem item and select update driver. You will have to be online for this. Windows should then find the appropriate driver(s). Then its just a case of setting it up in Vag - Com.

Regards

Cheers for the help guys, ill try this tonight when im back from work. Sorry i bought it froma seller called szhid, mluton is e-mailing me some drivers. So hopefully all will be well tonight.