Bigger washer bottle (5ltr) in vRS?

Can I get a bigger washer bottle for my car? Standard is 3 litres, but I recall the L&K had a 5 litre? Or have I just made that up.....:confused:

If anyone knows the part no. too...(presuming it exists) that would be great:thumbup:

Cheers,

Steve:)

Thinking of cooling the intercooler Steve........

Phil

:rofl:Is it that obvious......

Snow kit from Jabba is on its way.

It's the stage 2 kit which works off the MAF sensor readings.....:D

There is a water ethanol mixture which can be used for the windscreen and the inector which will go in the IC-inlet manifold pipe.

Steve:)

Can I get a bigger washer bottle for my car? Standard is 3 litres, but I recall the L&K had a 5 litre? Or have I just made that up.....:confused:

I think 110TDi has a 5.5 litre washer bottle fitted.....

Talking of which, are they easy to get out? I seem to think that mine looks rather pinned in. It has developed a rather nasty layer of "black" inside it, which I would rather clean out than squirt through the washer jets.....

I was just going to stick a hose pipe in it to flush out anything that was floating, but unfortunately that won't deal with the stuff stuck to the side of it..... Still I have more pressing matters to get on with!

I've got a 5.5 in my 2001 Elegance, normal lights but with light washers.

However, I can only put about 2l in it as there's a leak. Does anyone know how easy it is to get the bottle out and squeeze a new on in? How much engine needs to be removed to do this?

cheers

andrew