Aluminium Pedal Covers

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Could anyone tell me if it is possible, or there are any Aluminium pedal covers available for the Superb MK1?

I have concluded that the Roomster Scout ones do not fit as they are too small, and the Octavia Scout ones do not fit as they have the hinged throttle pedal, which the Superb MK1 does not.

So could someone please advise if they know whether or not there are some out there?

Kind Regards

SJ

Well I have had some feedback from the dealer... and it's not good.

Apparently you can only get these for lhd cars!

So I am continuing my quest.

Does anyone know if the Octavia Pedals (brake and clutch) are the same size as the ones in the Superb? (I know the accelerator pedal is completely different).

Well I have had some feedback from the dealer... and it's not good.

Apparently you can only get these for lhd cars!

So I am continuing my quest.

Does anyone know if the Octavia Pedals (brake and clutch) are the same size as the ones in the Superb? (I know the accelerator pedal is completely different).

:rofl:

This doesn't surprise me at all but I am sure that there must be some RHD ones somewhere otherwise it's false advertising?

The pedals on the Octy are completely different AFAIK...........

Dunno about that but check offering for B5(.5) Passat, pedals are most likely same as Superb's. Confirm, anyone?

Had a quick check

from what I can see , yes the same as the Passat

I got the OEM part number off VAG CAT and then checked with ETKA

Seems to be the same yes

Sarah

Thanks for that Sarah, do you have an idea of how much they cost and the part numbers, so I can order them off my "local 'no such item' dealer"?

Mmm

No listed parts for silver ones

I did Google it , but it seemed to just come up with TT ones to fit it , but they dont fit

I will keep an eye out on my travells for you

Sarah

Thank you, I was googling it last night, came up with various solutions - mainly aftermarket 'chav' ones. It's a shame the TT ones do not fit otherwise i'd have a set on order!

Regards

SJ

Bumped into these at Finnish VAG-parts site. Quick translation:

Original pedal covers made of stainless steel for Passat 97-05. Includes: Foot rest from Audi RS6, clutch & brake from VW Phaeton and throttle from Audi TT.

Clutch & brake covers are bolt-on. Original throttle-pedal must be modified in order to install the cover. Foot rest must be slightly modified as well to gain proper fit. The result will be original look!

If interested ask [email protected] whether they ship abroad.:thumbup:

They look an awful lot like the Fabia Sport / vRS pedal covers, but with a single row of rubbers, not a double row...??? They just slip over the original pedal pads, and fall off at inopportune moments if you drive hard... :(

• 2 months later...

Thought I would drag this up.

Can anyone confirm if the pedals on the Audi A4 / RS4 of post 2006 have the same pedal set up as the Superb. Sizes etc, and if so, will the S4 pedal covers fit?

Edited by SJFISHER67

Thought I would drag this up.

Can anyone confirm if the pedals on the Audi A4 / RS4 of post 2006 have the same pedal set up as the Superb. Sizes etc, and if so, will the S4 pedal covers fit?

Just a thought, but wouldn't the A6/S6/RS6 pedals be roughly the same as the Superb as they're from the same chassis? :confused:

What bothers me with these pedals is that if someone sources these for their Superb and they fit, what exactly are they going to match with in the rest of the interior for styling.......................the answer is nothing!!

What bothers me with these pedals is that if someone sources these for their Superb and they fit, what exactly are they going to match with in the rest of the interior for styling.......................the answer is nothing!!

That's a fair point, but then in honesty nothing matches them in the Furby vRS - the dash is all black and there's no alloy inserts (like for example there is on the Mk IV Golf R32).

Isn't SJ trying to make a vRS Superb anyway... so the non-matching would, er, match with the rest of the range?

You could always buy some of that "nice" alloy effect sticky backed plastic...