bad sound in superb

Superjorn

i gotta say...im not to impressed by the sound in the superb. im told i have the large music pack (digital dunamic sound etc). its almost like an ecco in the car...escpesially if im listening to radio talk...it get better when i select linear eq, but the all the bass(the little bass that where there) disapears...i want to connect an amp and a sub in the trunk, but im not looking forward to pulling a cable from the battery to the trunk...urgh!

anyone done this here? how did you get past the rear seats?

...i want to connect an amp and a sub in the trunk, but im not looking forward to pulling a cable from the battery to the trunk...urgh!

anyone done this here? how did you get past the rear seats?

Check my project dairy, there's details there... but with difficulty IIRC! :)

EDIT: Erm, I seem not to have posted the installation pics... oops. They'll follow soon, I promise! :o

Edited by Bluefox
Oops.

the settings are all good....but im wondering if one of my speakers ar busted...its some sort of rattle in the front passenger side when playing a song with alot af bass. the weird thing is that the rattle is constant whatever volum is played. even if i turn the volum as low as possible.(it never goes to "zero"...for total silence i have to turn the unit off...is that normal?)