Final Arrangement for Joint SCN/Briskoda Meet @ The Old Post Office on 28th Sept. 2pm

T. Spark

are you meeting with damo?? ill be coming from stocksbridge and wouldnt mind a bit of a convoy if poss? otherwise ill be all alone :(

Yeah more than likely...... Feel free to convoy up with us. :thumbup:

Will be in touch when we know times etc.

Cheers

Dave.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

are you meeting with damo?? ill be coming from stocksbridge and wouldnt mind a bit of a convoy if poss? otherwise ill be all alone :(

With 40+ VAG cars heading up the M1 just before 2 o'clock, I cant see you being alone :D

Yeah more than likely...... Feel free to convoy up with us. :thumbup:

Will be in touch when we know times etc.

Cheers

Dave.

Let me know too as so far I will be coming (but theres a couple of days left and anything could happen:eek:).

For those coming from North Sheffield here's the plans.....

Meet up at the Esso garage in Chapeltown around 1:30pm for a steady drive up the M1. :thumbup:

See you guys tomorrow.

Cheers

Dave.

at the tesco petrol station in chapletown?

Yeah just to confirm I should be able to meet you guys there, the gf lives just down the road towards ecclesfield, so gunna drop her off (she would be bloody bored) and razz over. See you there (hope there is plenty of space as im picking up a few Seat's on the way aswell!

Yeah just to confirm I should be able to meet you guys there, the gf lives just down the road towards ecclesfield, so gunna drop her off (she would be bloody bored) and razz over. See you there (hope there is plenty of space as im picking up a few Seat's on the way aswell!

excellent :thumbup:

ill be there with damo and wavey davey :cool:

I hope you all had fun while i was working :(

Thanks to Dave for the text message update as well :thumbup:

indeed we did shame you couldnt come, was a good meet and the weather was great!

i think someones taken some pics hopefully they will be posted later today :thumbup: