Final Arrangement for Joint SCN/Briskoda Meet @ The Old Post Office on 28th Sept. 2pm

T. Spark

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was a good meet, nice to see some regulars as well as a few new faces.

Good to see our spanish compadres, shame it was a bit "them and us", but I guess it was always going to be that way, being the first joint meet (hopefully not the last)

Twas a decent turn out, but quite a few no shows as per usual :rolleyes:

Good to meet MorrisChad and his missus, Stunning car you got there mate :cool:

And nice to catch up again with Chris and Nicola (in their sweet Scooby) and Steve (in his excellent Focus ST) Both excellent examples, pity I couldnt get a ride in either of them...maybe another time :D

Good to see Simon again, in his 340 bhp Vulva, seeing off a Scooby on the M1 on the way there :rofl:

Hi to everyone that I didnt speak to at the time, and a big thanks to T.Spark for organising it. Have to do it again soon

Finally, thanks to VRSLen for putting some pics up :thumbup:

Cheers

Damo

Good to see our spanish compadres, shame it was a bit "them and us", but I guess it was always going to be that way, being the first joint meet (hopefully not the last)

And nice to catch up again with Chris and Nicola (in their sweet Scooby) and Steve (in his excellent Focus ST) Both excellent examples, pity I couldnt get a ride in either of them...maybe another time :D

Good to see Simon again, in his 340 bhp Vulva, seeing off a Scooby on the M1 on the way there :rofl:

Hi to everyone that I didnt speak to at the time, and a big thanks to T.Spark for organising it. Have to do it again soon

Cheers

Damo

Thanks Damo

Cheers

Damo

I never even thought to offer a spin out, You should of spoken up damo would have been more than happy to take you out for a spin, Nice to see you bak on your feet(i remember when you had to sell the silver octy) stunning wheels:thumbup: Will take u for a spin nxt time, cheers 4 the Comments on the car.

Nice meet, excellent weather, food was good too.

Len, I notice that my Mrs is yawning in the first foto,

but I'd like to point out that she thought the event was good,

just unlucky timing with the pic!!

She made her plane o.k. however, we had to utilise her excellent map reading skills,

to avoid the gridlock at J23a of M1 as an event at Donnington Park was just kicking out.

I've seen some of the SCN guys again in Donny tonight,

at the Vue cinema meet-up post Donny modified show.

Not surprisingly lots of Saxos & Corsa,

but I got chatting to a guy with a rather rare Renault 21 Turbo,

bit of a sleeper really, soon to be 270bhp & weighs less than you'd think.

Loads of police there too, keeping an eye on things, as you might expect.

Good meet, agree'd with the "us and them" which was funny, I think next time we will have to go back to school and sit boy/girl, with a twist, seat/skoda ;) So you cant park up next to your mates!

You never know I might even bring mine!

Cheers

Damo

Cheers Damo, nice to meet up with you lot again, and we will be there again so will take yo for a spin next time :thumbup: Good meet see you all again soon :D

Cheers

Damo

Firstly cheers Damo for the warm welcome, nice to meet ya, your octy looks sweet as i said on the day :cool:,secondly as me and the missus have never been to a meet before we didn't know anyone or know what to expect :confused:,although there were only a few motors there, there were some good examples,a bit dissapointed not all turned up but still a good day,wish i had seen the volvo pull the :pants: down on the scooby :thumbup:,lastly a thanks to T.Spark for setting it up and a hello to all that were there :orb_cool:

Nice meet, excellent weather, food was good too.

Len, I notice that my Mrs is yawning in the first foto,

but I'd like to point out that she thought the event was good,

just unlucky timing with the pic!!

She made her plane o.k. however, we had to utilise her excellent map reading skills,

to avoid the gridlock at J23a of M1 as an event at Donnington Park was just kicking out.

I've seen some of the SCN guys again in Donny tonight,

at the Vue cinema meet-up post Donny modified show.

Not surprisingly lots of Saxos & Corsa,

but I got chatting to a guy with a rather rare Renault 21 Turbo,

bit of a sleeper really, soon to be 270bhp & weighs less than you'd think.

Loads of police there too, keeping an eye on things, as you might expect.

Sorry about that, but glad you made the airport OK :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
sounds like a plan!! the crazy volvo has now gone but i should have another skoda by the next meet if all goes to plan ;)

A Bloody Skoda, what glue are you sniffing? :) :)