bye bye vrs

I've just sold my 06 octavia vrs which i've had from new.I really loved the car and was thinking of a remap but couldnt make up my mind ,so decided to look about to see what offers are on and took out a 57 reg rx8 231ps with full leather after 20mins test drive and a few days to check over the figures i put down my deposit .I will be sad to see the vrs go but cant wait to pick up the rx 8 on mon .

This forum has been loads of help and great fun it seems a lot better than the mazda versions .I'll still give a flash to other briskoda members .

Hopefully skoda will tempt me back in the future

Nice motor - keep an eye on the oil level though ! (like every 2 tank fills).

I'm not sure fuel economy is great either, so I'd expect mid to high teens around town and mid twenties everywhere else - suggest you invest in some oil company shares :rofl:

Was tempted by a new vrs but got a demo late 57 reg rx8 with 50 miles on the clock from mazda for £14,995 with mica paint full leather and the 9 speaker bose cd system

im sorry but as good as the vrs is i couldnt get a good deal on one

i know about the oil and high fuel use but you only have to drive one upto 9500rpm and you want to own one what ever the cost

24209.attach

24210.attach

Was tempted by a new vrs but got a demo late 57 reg rx8 with 50 miles on the clock from mazda for £14,995 with mica paint full leather and the 9 speaker bose cd system

im sorry but as good as the vrs is i couldnt get a good deal on one

i know about the oil and high fuel use but you only have to drive one upto 9500rpm and you want to own one what ever the cost

That is a lot of stylish looking car (& performance) for the money, I have to admit.

And they are quite practical with the suicide doors and rear seats that were actually designed for someone, with a reasonable resemblance to a human being, to sit in.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it and a big chuck of the initial depreciation has been bourne by the dealer :thumbup: