Bloody Women Drivers . . .

smog monster

Well the wife , she was parking the car up outside the house today & she decides to try and get as close to the kerb as she can , well say no more i now have nice big chunks out of my passenger side front / rear alloys :mad:

Cars going in friday for its 1st service so i am dropping the alloys off whilst it gets serviced , kill two birds with one stone so to speak . (three if i do our lass at the same time) :rolleyes::thumbup:

£100 for the two alloys to be repaired , she,s gonna be going halfs with me on the bill :o

Edited by smog monster

I have used Romax before to get alloys repaired / refinished and their work is 100% , same day service too , drop them off at 8am , pick them up for 13.30

Been looking for a new motor for our lass , might aswell get her a bumper car

You're all sexist pigs! I hit a kerb coming out of a car park a few months back and took a chunk out of my brand new alloys, and felt really sick! Imagine how your wives/girlfriends must feel when it's not even their car if that happens...

You're all sexist pigs! I hit a kerb coming out of a car park a few months back and took a chunk out of my brand new alloys, and felt really sick! Imagine how your wives/girlfriends must feel when it's not even their car if that happens...

if they cared that much they would not do it over and over and over and over again!!!!!

I've just taken my wife's Passat to the body shop to get a quote.

She drove into a petrol station and thinks she rubbed the side alond a van and trailer. The fact she's not sure how she did it is worse.

I've insisted that she pays for the repair herself and she's not allowed to buy clothes until she's saved up enough to pay for it.

This arrangement seems to be having more effect than going nuts over the damage.

The quote was £425 all in for what didn't look to bad.

Just have to go out and clean the inside of her car now before the vermin take a hold!

I would have to say my wife is a far better driver than I am. She drives over 40,000 km every year and is, should I say it !! several years younger than I. So as I am now driving far less, probably not more than 7,000km a year, my wife is now firmly in the driving seat so to speak.

------------------------------------

Octy 2, 1.9 TDI PD Ambiente 4x4 Combi and Nissan Sunny 2.0 DLX, Company Octy 1.9 TDI Tour Combi.

I think there should be inflatable tubes next to curbs (like the ones you get and the bowling lane for kids) when you come to park youi drive over a button in the road which inflates them and stops you from scraping the kerb

Thats a great idea, until all the native chavs ruin them, or cut them! :D