Webpage Fun.

Robshaw

Hello all,

It has been a while since I have done somthing like this - so here we go!

This is great fun in the office - Try it tomorrow ;)

(Please note - This doesn't work on Macs or if your using FireFox. Sorry only IE I'm afraid.)

To test -

Go to any website (the more images the better) I use:

www.youtube.com

- Once the page has loaded... In the address bar where it says """www.youtube.com""" please click on it - Then delete it and enter the following:

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200;DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style;DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin (R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5;DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3 )*y4+y5}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

Then hit enter and with anyluck - The images will start to fly around :D.

Many thanks,

Rob

Edited by Robshaw

no joy on safari on the mac

Serves you right for being a sanctimonious non-conformist! :P You might not get viruses and only need one mouse button, but oh-ho-ho, you're reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllly missing out*

* Perhaps

Serves you right for being a sanctimonious non-conformist! :P

i was brain washed into getting it, and i hated it at first, but the mini-mac is actually a really good computer, and it's only 17cm x 17cm x 5cm... christ knows how they fit all that stuff in there:O

christ knows how they fit all that stuff in there:O

They use an army of Paul Daniels clones on the production line! :D Must say, that MacBook Air or WTF it's called leaves the geek in me slightly awestruck - so thin!!!