Rolling Road Day @ The Racing Line (Halifax)

nshaunluke

Hi all,

Thought we'd organise a rolling road day as ours hasnt been on the rollers properly yet smile.gif

Venue: The Racing Line

Date: Saturday 25th October

Price: 1-5 cars = £45 - 6-15 cars = £40 - 16-25 cars = £35

We have spoken to Matt at The Racing Line and although he can do more than 25 he would prefer not to as the day can get long, as he figured when the evolution lot went (33 evo's lol)

If you would like to attend please add your name and vehicle to the list smile.gif

Cheers Chris & Nicola.

1 - Chris & Nicola - Subaru Impreza Uk300

2 - Ste - Ford Focus ST

3 - Gavin - Citroen C4 VTS 180

4 - Chris - Subaru Impreza UK300

5 - Bigarf - Subaru Impreza STI

6 - bannysti - Newage blobeye jdm sti

7 - bannysti - v5 sti type r

8 - Steve EJ20 - Subaru Impreza WRX

Edited by nshaunluke

2 - Ste - Ford Focus ST

:rofl: come on am sure theres more people that cud make it?? :thumbup:

2 - Ste - Ford Focus ST

2 - Ste - Ford Focus ST

Would it be possible to pop along to see what its all about. Never actually witnessed a rolling road session and i'm quite interested to see what goes on. Don't really think it'll be worth me having a go, as the cars standard it'll only be depressing to see what its lost over the years ! Unless there's a diagnostic benefit that could highlight any potential problems ?

Would there still be a charge for spectating or does that just apply to getting on the rollers ?

Plus I have a friend with an Impreza WRX who may be interested in having a go but he isnt a member of the forum, are 'wildcards' allowed or is it just forum members ?

Cheers. :)

Yes, running the car on the rollers will show any flat spots or general poor running that would be useful in identifying/diagnosing any problems. They should also be able to log AFR, timing, boost etc and see if there are any issues there.

Always nice to see what standard cars put out, make sure they are still running standard figures. I say get it on the rollers!! :)

Would it be possible to pop along to see what its all about. Never actually witnessed a rolling road session and i'm quite interested to see what goes on. Don't really think it'll be worth me having a go, as the cars standard it'll only be depressing to see what its lost over the years ! Unless there's a diagnostic benefit that could highlight any potential problems ?

Would there still be a charge for spectating or does that just apply to getting on the rollers ?

Plus I have a friend with an Impreza WRX who may be interested in having a go but he isnt a member of the forum, are 'wildcards' allowed or is it just forum members ?

Cheers. :)

All spectators are welcome no matter what and of course you wont get charged, i wouldnt worry about running a standard car, its a good thing to run it anyway just to make sure theres nothing wrong with it if nothing else, if we have enough money come the day i shall be putting my standard peugeot 307 td on anyway!! :D and any non-members are welcome also, if they have a impreza wrx then why not tell them to join scoobynet.com? that is where this thread was originally posted hence the unusual amount of subarus for briskoda lol. But either way if he's interested just add your name to the list with his car details :thumbup: you wont be the only one, if you notice another lads bringing "extras" with him and has just added his name twice with the different car details, so no worries :rofl:

2 - Ste - Ford Focus ST

9 - bannysti - glanza turbo

2 - Ste - Ford Focus ST