19 inch wheels

skovrs

Hi everyone am getting made redundent in 7 weeks as a we cheer maself up am gona get 19s for my octy vrs. Is there gona b any probs with fitting these at all car will be lowered 35 to 40 mm as well. The wheels am looking at are 8inch wide thinking bout lambo wheels??? Does anyone have them already if so send me piks to see how they look. Any help would be sound:thumbup:

i got 8x20s mtae, im not sur eon how much ive got it lowered cos its got coilovers,

my brother got 8x18s on kw springs which are 35mm drop "ish"

and that doesnt catch

both et35s

the only time i can get a faint buzz is a hefty hump back bridge at the national speed limit :orb_lol:

if your looking at a 225 35 19 im sure you are in the area of OKness?

i had mine rite down on 8x18s, it would be a question of how its lowered?

is it shox and springs you got or coilies? or just some springs?

i got 8x20s mtae, im not sur eon how much ive got it lowered cos its got coilovers,

my brother got 8x18s on kw springs which are 35mm drop "ish"

and that doesnt catch

both et35s

the only time i can get a faint buzz is a hefty hump back bridge at the national speed limit :orb_lol:

if your looking at a 225 35 19 im sure you are in the area of OKness?

i had mine rite down on 8x18s, it would be a question of how its lowered?

is it shox and springs you got or coilies? or just some springs?

its shox and springs al be getting

Should not be a problem. I had 19's on my old octy and the coilovers were all the way down on the back.

NewWheels1.jpg

Thats a nice one you had thought bout the audi wheels but they been done so many times in scotland that even all the young mums are running those wheels on there bairns prams :thumbup:

if the shox are abit harder then id say you got a more than fair shot mate,

the 8x18s on my bros are just springs and dnt catch, so if you got the shox too then they should be abit firmer :orb_hypno

you not tempted for coilies lol

i dont know what you mean about the A8s lol

new013.jpg

DSC00691.jpg

love em :orb_blow_

A mean they been done to death. But everytime a see one on those wheels it makes me want to get them for mine as a think they look better on octys than any golf. Where did the splitter on the red one come fae and if a do go for those wheels where do a get those centre caps:thumbup:

cheers mate :orb_not_w

yeah and as for the splitter , all i found i had to cut off was the 2 bits on the front that would clip up into the cupra , they come of easy enuff with sumin sharp .. lol

i done the mrs fabia at gone 11 at nite in my brothers garage , :orb_bonk:

i reken they are a great mod, cheap and easy to do , and make a surprising dofference to the front of the car

I love my splitter but it can be a nuisance too.

I am on splitter No 2 now.

First one i partially ripped off parking up to a kerb about 45 minutes after fitting it, refitted it and was more cautious and have not repeated that mistake. Eventually changed it after a few mountainous speed bumps took there toll on its looks.

Second one is ok for now but when i drop it the 20mm or so the H&R's are going to lower it by it may have to go :thumbdwn:

Bristol born, Bristol bred, strong in the arm . . . thick in the head :)

Bristol for the win :)

You certainly wont miss it if you see it out and about, the sun glare off the bonnet is usually the first thing you notice :P then the 20's smack you in the face! :eek: