Gone to the dark side.....

Today I did something I thought I never would... I bought a Vauxhall Corsa. That's right I part exchanged my aging Fabia, did ok too, they never noticed the faulty power steering or broken drivers seat or for that matter the passenger side window that needs a new regulator.... On top of that the clutch was just starting to wear as it would squeek when changing from 1st to 2nd while going up hill with heavy right foot.

It's small, economical and only 2 years old with less than 10k on the clock. It'll do for a couple of years.

So I'm waving goodbye guys, don't really see the point in hanging around if I don't have a skoda. I've learned a lot while here and got to know some of you better than expected. I'll always think fondly of my time with my Fabia (big boots to fill). But for now at least its on to pasteurs new.

Cheers peeps..... :thumbup:

You don't have to leave just because you don't have a Skoda. I sold my Octy VRS a year and a half ago and it's amazing what you can still pass on to other members.

It's not just about cars on here and there will always be someone who experiences something you've gone through and you can pass on some advice.