Short time with the vRS...

Hi Guys,

Just a quick Goodbye from me... hoping to get a call today to say I'm a new owner of a Mk5 Golf R32... After buying the vRS for a 'family' car, following years of BMW ownership(328i Sport, 330 Clubsport, E46 M3) the vRS has never lived up to my expectations, and nor have the local dealers(Westover - grrr)...

Glad I didn't go ahead with all the modification plans... as that would have been even more costly... but will remove my chrome indicator bulbs and Colour Coded Diamond Silver grill surround before trading in for the new car.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that has helps with my queries...:thumbup:

Byeeee

Dom

Edited by Tom_vRS

Ah well, suppose they won't ever suit everyone :)

Good luck with the new car, sounds very nice - and post some pics up when it arrives :thumbup:

Hope the fuel fund is prepared too ;)

Steve

If you could get away with the smaller size I would have gone for the R32 in the first place.

Edited by Guest
Pointless quote.

and nor have the local dealers(Westover - grrr)...

Their **** up and the resultant lack of customer service afterwards is pretty much the one reason why i am considering other options to replace my Octavia next year...

I'd have another one, but need to experience decent service etc for the next few months to consider it more

Well done Westover... :rolleyes:

Hi Guys,

Just a quick Goodbye from me... hoping to get a call today to say I'm a new owner of a Mk5 Golf R32... After buying the vRS for a 'family' car, following years of BMW ownership(328i Sport, 330 Clubsport, E46 M3) the vRS has never lived up to my expectations

Byeeee

Dom

Was it every going to, after such esteemed vehicles in the past?

Different league I think. As a 'family' car, not sure how the previous, or the R32 fits the bill. Small family perhaps?

Anyway, hope you enjoy your new wheels, thanks for your contibutons to the forum and hopefully see you back here in the future.:thumbup: