Birmingham M6,J9 this Saturday 8th Nov.

WILD28

Carpark meets are reserved for warm, still light, summer evenins for me am afraid as I generally av to bring my littlie with me.

If you wanna trundle down the M5 to Worcester on Monday evenin tho would be welcome at Rubbadubz meet, I can PM u details of the pub we meet at if interested.

Lol, if it was just me wouldnt matter but think gettin a 3 year old cold and wet is classed as cruelty nowadays. Hes a big wimp anyway and dont like the dark lol.

RubbaDubz@The Nightingale

The Nightingale

Evesham Rd, Sneachill, Worcester, WR7 4QS

01905 344901

More likely than not be inside the pub! Altho i may actually have a babysitter this time thankfully mite stay longer than an hour this time! We are slowly takin over in Skoda corner DC14 off here goes with his mate (matching Octys , awww)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys i live in bromsgrove so not far away at all.... missp i looked at the album and there is a guy i used to work with on there lol stu say hi for me hes left tnt well worked for scc. give me details id consider coming but im a complete novice dont know loads of techie stuff bout cars only computers lol

Next Rubbadubz is something like 17th January ( our dec meet is a **** up this weekend ) I shall keep u informed. Is it Stu Gregory your on about? I'll certainly say hi for u, or hop over to Rubbadubz and say hi. All welcome - I know naff all except how to make random bis of car purple lol.

Next Rubbadubz is something like 17th January ( our dec meet is a **** up this weekend ) I shall keep u informed. Is it Stu Gregory your on about? I'll certainly say hi for u, or hop over to Rubbadubz and say hi. All welcome - I know naff all except how to make random bis of car purple lol.

you're underselling yourself there hun, i happen to know you're quite handy with a board rubber to ;)