Running issues - Merged

millie

You may well have the 17705 fault code which puts the car into limp and is a pain in the a55 to find the cause. Get your fault codes read first to see if the code is listed.

Do i get a prize :rolleyes:

Your next step is to search for air leaks possibly under the inlet manifold also trawl this forum and possibly others for fixes to the problem, it is well documented.

I've created this thread too tidy up for Millie

I merged millie's posts in the misfire thread aswell because it appears too be all part of the same problem.

HTH

SORRY BUT IM NEW AND DNT UNDERSTAND THREADS AND STUFF:confused:

What is meant by a thread is the topics you see on the board.

Everytime you start a topic you are creating a new "thread".

You started about 30 threads on what appeared to be one or 2 similar or linked problems and even opened very old threads so it has been hard keeping up let alone helping you.

As a basic rule, 1st search, 2nd start a thread if search doesn't help you and finally after starting a thread, be patient.

There are loads of helpers on here who will try to assist you but if the info is together it will be quicker for you and easier for us.

HTH