Morning from Dave

Davewhitfield

Hi all, Yes I'm a newbie but have been looking at the website for several weeks. I have a Red 2007 Fabia VRS It's a right Jeckle and Hyde car. From the moment I got behind the wheel I was hooked. I can return over 60MPG on my way to work (Durham to Milton Keynes) plus give the car a little push with the right foot and that grin fills my face instantly.

I've had some fast vauxhalls in the past 2.5 SRI V6 Vectra, SRI140 Vectra Astra SRI etc.. etc.. but this little Skoda is brill.

I haven't modified the car yet!!! But soon to do so. I've contacted Celtic Tune they have a special at the moment (£300) but I'm still undecided. I've also heard good things from Jabba but they seem a little expensive £400 for the stage 2 Remap. Are there any other reputable firms that also do remaps out there or does anyone know whats the best value for money remap?

I'm also looking at buying Zenon headlights does anyone know where I could pick up a set other than going to a main dealer.

Dave

I haven't modified the car yet!!! But soon to do so. I've contacted Celtic Tune they have a special at the moment (£300) but I'm still undecided. I've also heard good things from Jabba but they seem a little expensive £400 for the stage 2 Remap. Are there any other reputable firms that also do remaps out there or does anyone know whats the best value for money remap?

Dave

Morning Dave. :)

It's a matter of personal preference but personal reccomendation also counts for a lot when considering a remap. You will get lots of different views on here as to which tuner is the best, my advice do a search and weight it up for yourself. :D

For what it's worth though I went with ANGEL TUNING on both my own car and my wifes and have never regretted it ! :thumbup: