forge boost hoses

vrs-dan

hey guys

i recently bought some forge boost hoses it said it was a 5 piece kit i fitted them all and the one i had problem with stayed stock it the one slightly bent one off the intercooler at the back of the engine so i asked the guy i bought them off and he rung forge and they sent me the 6th hose but it way to small

anyone want to shed any light on this

The forge one in the pic looks like the one that comes directly off the turbo at the back of the engine.The other original one doesn't come in the forge kit as they don't do a replacement for that one.

It's the 5 piece kit i presume.

Throttle body x 1,90' turbo x 1,large diameter straight one to go onto pancake pipe and 2 dv hoses.

That extra hose is not needed, it generally comes with a Golf MK4 1.8 turbo kit. The Skoda does not use it. Forge to my knowledge only sell a standard 5 piece kit that seems to include this unwanted pipe.

That other pipe in your pics looks like the standard intercooler pipe. (first section). The second section which goes to the throttle body does come in the 5 piece kit. Sometimes they need trimming to fit.