Anyone with VAGCOM in Sheffield area???

WaveyDavey

You will probably get a better response by looking at the owners map and PMing those local to you directly.

It would have helped if i'd have thought of that wouldn't it???? :thumbup:

I'm blaming it being due to me being on a 12hr nightshift at the time......

Cheers

Dave.

I'm in Wakefield but work in sheffield with vag-com if I can help. Just seen something interesting since enabling it on SWMBO's fabia vrs. For some reason the door light on the dashboard doesn't come on since enabling the Auto lock and unloack feature.

I'm in Wakefield but work in sheffield with vag-com if I can help. Just seen something interesting since enabling it on SWMBO's fabia vrs. For some reason the door light on the dashboard doesn't come on since enabling the Auto lock and unloack feature.

Matt....... When enabled is it a case of the doors auto locking on initial drive off then staying locked till you unlock them manually..... Or do they unlock automatically when you stop again then lock again as you drive off again etc... etc....???

Cheers

Dave.

Dave, The doors auto lock when you reach 10mph and stay locked until you manually unlock them, Either with the door switch or a double pull on the handle (First pull unlocks, Second opens door) Or you withdraw the key from the ignition barrel. Now if you've got selective unlock, When you remove the key only the drivers door unlocks.

Dave, The doors auto lock when you reach 10mph and stay locked until you manually unlock them, Either with the door switch or a double pull on the handle (First pull unlocks, Second opens door) Or you withdraw the key from the ignition barrel. Now if you've got selective unlock, When you remove the key only the drivers door unlocks.

Now thats something. Swmbo keep saying that when she takes the key out only her door unlocks yet when I try it all the doors unlock.