Sunday 14th december 2.00pm

Old Corn Mill Pub

Wakefield Road - A644

Brighouse

West Yorkshire

HD6 4HA

Old_Corn_Mill.jpg

Directions

The Old Corn Mill is tucked away from the main road but you can easily spot the Premier Lodge which is next to the pub

cornmill.gif

From M62: Just follow the signs to Huddersfield from J25 of the M62 and the Old Corn Mill is about half a mile from the motorway on the right hand side.

From Huddersfield: Follow the signs for M62/Brighouse, go past Cooper Bridge Scrap Yard and Old Corn Mill is on the left.

Made sure we had access to a pub this time but still has a big car park.

Hoping for a good turnout as always

Be good to see some new faces/cars

All Vags welcome so pass the word around

readin from that anyone can turn up? I am back up on leave so ill be popin along provided I can get the car cleaned up as she is in a bit of a state and will be from the drive up.

how many people normaly turn up?

cheers

billy

lol good good, I should have the car all sorted with a new map from RS tuning leeds so any excuse to get out and about. the missus is gonna come along too as its the firstone Ive ever been to. been on the site for a while and never really mad the effort to meet anyone for real, lookin forward to it

billy

lol

yea would be good

ill be there from 2 i spect. prob stay for a hr or 2. have a few cokes, might have a meal wi 0A lol

if you commin lol she def will need a wash, gonna do most thisweekend and and plenty of wax to make it easier to do on sat or sun mornin lol.

hope to see you there mate

Don't know. There's another yellow furby vrs in town though, so maybe he'll come...

Just noticed ur signature thing! I love 'BMW Baiting'!

320 drivers are normally the ones to get a bit bossy, so they get a slapped wrist! But when an X5 starts tailgating me on the M1, the gloves are off......

BMW's and Skoda's seem to be natural enemies!

Don't know. There's another yellow furby vrs in town though, so maybe he'll come...

Just noticed ur signature thing! I love 'BMW Baiting'!

320 drivers are normally the ones to get a bit bossy, so they get a slapped wrist! But when an X5 starts tailgating me on the M1, the gloves are off......

BMW's and Skoda's seem to be natural enemies!

Your putting me in the mood to go "Hunting for stuck up drivers" in BMW's lol I might be able to pop down to this event but as I did York's meet last night and off out to the curry night with Briskoda on Saturday night I dont think the Mrs will be too happy if I do three in a row lol.

cant wait to go tomoz now cant stay long as the fam are all together so we havin xmas dinner early.

prob stop for an hr or so.

billy

Jus had car done today by paul in leeds ;-)

ACE job, so far its a masive improvement. ill know more as she settles down n i have driven backe down south. Ill post all in there pages when i get back n have had a chance to fully test.

Nice octy MD. I like your Reg. Couldnt stop really had to get to tesco.

Nice to be able to put a face to the name now.

Didnt say cherio as you all seemed to know each other and didnt wanna disturb your convo.

think if i come again it will be in the summer.