New Dealer - Parkview Skoda - Reading

DGW

Guest westallc

just been here for the father inlaw to test drive the new superb very inpressed :D great customer services and nice show room. clean and tidy thanks ian once again......:thumbup:

just need to become a partner now :thumbup: :thumbup:

• 2 months later...

Except that the post code is RG30 2BD, not RG31 2BD. Pretty sure that was a Honda dealer last time I was out that way. Looks like they've taken the car dealership to where the bike dealership was/is south of Reading.

Mod's Note: Post code corrected in Dealer's details in Reviews section. TY. DGW

Edited by DGW

• 2 weeks later...

I note, with interest, that there are some good differences in price for a second-hand Fabia of the specification I hope to get (Fabia 2 1.4TDI 80bhp) when prices are compared between my local Skoda dealership here in Bristol and Parkview, Reading. For example:

Clist & Rattle, Long Ashton

£9995 for Fabia 2 1.4TDI 80bhp with 2000 on the clock

£8995 for Fabia 2 1.4TDI 80bhp with 11950 on the clock

Parkview, Reading

£8790 for Fabia 2 1.4TDI 80bhp with 2039 on the clock

I hope these aren't just opening offers. If Parkview carry on like that then, despite the fact that I live in Bristol (and hence nearer to Clist & Rattle) then I know where my Fabia will come from!

That is as good a deal as my Dad got his '06' plate 307 for (which was £7570 with 16,000 on the clock, secondhand).

Dave

Just picked up an 08 plate Octy Elegance estate from Parkview and I reckon it was a good deal and so far a good experience. Comparing prices on the model I was looking for I couldn't find anything to match it. If your looking for a Skoda it's worth giving Ian a call.:thumbup:

Guest westallc

cool really nice car. i was the one with the black mk1:thumbup:

hope they did you a good deal ;) since they opened i have only heard and had good service. and dont forget to ask for 10% on parts they will give it :D

all the best

clive

• 5 months later...
honda dealer was further down the road mate just been smashed down i think might be wrong :rolleyes:

They have taken over the Honda showroom. It had a major clean up mind you as it used to be quite tatty looking. Honda are now on the road towards majeski, 329M near VW, Citroen and a few others.

Have only dealt with these guys on the phone but have been very helpful. Also were cheaper by 45p + VAT for a part than Newbury :confused:

Going in Monday to pick up the part and have my radio taken out

I've just picked up my 'new' (to me) Superb from there - and they were really helpful.

I emailed 5 dealers who had possible cars that i was interested in - Parkview were the fastest to respond and they offered a good deal ... :thumbup::thumbup:

• 2 months later...