Roomster Style 1.2 Tyre Pressure?

dusty07

Can anyone tell me the correct tyre pressure for this model please? I know they are on the fuel tank cover thingymajig but anyone tell me in plain English? Should back and front be different pressures?? Have to do quite a long journey in cold conditions and want to be sure, to be sure (I'm Irish, geddit?? :))

Thanks in advance!!

On mine it lists the front and back tyre pressures (in 'bar' (those 2.2, 2.2 figures!) - if you get a decent tyre pressure gauge it will show you), and it also shows pressures when running light or fully loaded... the diagrams have three people on them for "light" and people plus luggage for fully loaded...

Rather than guess, can I suggest that you go to your dealer and ask them to take you through it... I'd hate you to do what you think is right after reading what we have said and get it wrong - incorrectly inflated tyres can and do cause accidents...

Perhaps get them to fit those automatic tyre pressure sensors that the Roomie has as an optional extra?!

Perhaps get them to fit those automatic tyre pressure sensors that the Roomie has as an optional extra?!

Dont bother they are not that good. They work on rolling resistance and only go off if it's out like 10 psi

Just do 32 on the front and 30 on the rear.

I admit the instructions could be clearer. But I agree with Decron. Mine are about 1 or 2 psi. higher but it depends on the load. You cant be expected to say." Oh I am putting an extra suitcase in, must stop and check the tyres again".