Help new girl

Loz1012

Hi All,

Please help ... got a Fabia Sport (55) - got a buggar of a rattle in the driver door - sounds like a clip has come loose.

Tried Skoda directly and they have been shocking!!!! Cant do anything - any know any little tips or places I could try to get it fixed?

Or anyone suffered from this problem too?

LAURA

x

Is car in warranty Laura? if so ask that they take the inner panel off and inspect the insides of the door, could be anything so can't speculate. If not ring Skoda customer services( 08457 745 745) and complain. They do listen (if you lay it on thick) and say how disappointed you are. If the car is out of warranty you may have more problems.

Rattles are often dismissed but they are a major distraction and should be taken seriously:mad:

TBH the only way of fixing something like that is to take the door card off and look inside, then proceed as applicable.

If the car's under warranty, take largest and most impressive and threatening looking of available male relatives, friends and SO with you and insist the dealer fixes it. Otherwise, look for a local garage with a good reputation.

i will be the peace of plastic hosing that clips onto the little redlight on the door card. you will have to take the door card off to get to it. but give the card a yank in the botton corner near the light and see if you can get it to drop out.

Otherwise you will have to get your hands dirty and unscrew the door car and pull it off.

Hi All,

Please help ... got a Fabia Sport (55) - got a buggar of a rattle in the driver door - sounds like a clip has come loose.

Tried Skoda directly and they have been shocking!!!! Cant do anything - any know any little tips or places I could try to get it fixed?

Or anyone suffered from this problem too?

LAURA

x

Only time I got a rattle was when I didn't clip the lock cable back into place properly. It clonked going around corners.

Is it a general, all-of-the-time rattle or something that only happens when you put the radio

/CD on?